Grandpa wanted to create a place where we could jot down some new things that we have learned.....you can jot down as few or as many things as you would like! They can be funny, serious, meaningful, life lessons learned....ANYTHING. Have fun with it and please don't see this as a chore! Happy Learning!
Monday, April 6, 2009
OK, What have you learned? Do you know the location of the states in the United States? Ok show me.
I got 43 out of 50 exactly right. The first ones were hard because I couldn't exactly gauge where to put the middle states when there were no reference points. it was fun though! Oh and I passed the element song to my friend who's a professional tutor...he really liked it. love you!
I got 43 out of 50 exactly right. The first ones were hard because I couldn't exactly gauge where to put the middle states when there were no reference points. it was fun though! Oh and I passed the element song to my friend who's a professional tutor...he really liked it. love you!
ReplyDelete