Here is what you do....

Grandpa wanted to create a place where we could jot down some new things that we have learned.....you can jot down as few or as many things as you would like! They can be funny, serious, meaningful, life lessons learned....ANYTHING. Have fun with it and please don't see this as a chore! Happy Learning!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

FIFTY EIGHT YEARS

BETTY AND I HAVE BEEN MARRIED 58 YEARS TODAY. We got marred on Betty's mother and fathers wedding anniversary. If they were living, they would have been married 80 years today.

They both were wonderful people. We talk about them often.

What does this have to do with learning. Well one thing to learn when you are married, is to NEVER GO TO BED MAD. Take it upon your self to make up. That way, the mad will not remain over until the next day.

Love you all Grandma and Grandpa DBA MEMA AND POPO

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Congratulations! I love you guys and I'm so glad I was able to see you the other weekend. I hope y'all have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete