Here is what you do....

Grandpa wanted to create a place where we could jot down some new things that we have learned.....you can jot down as few or as many things as you would like! They can be funny, serious, meaningful, life lessons learned....ANYTHING. Have fun with it and please don't see this as a chore! Happy Learning!

Friday, January 2, 2009

Jacque's Thoughts

I learned that if I try not to spend money it usually can not happen.

I learned that if Israel does not get bombed in Jerusalem the trip is still on.

I learned that I am going to California in February on my annual trip with Candy.

I learned that once the tv goes on the kids hair does not get washed.

I learned that if you take the time to put away all Christmas things your house may look bare but you did accomplish something for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment