Hi All,
I learned that I don't know who you are and I need to see your big name at the top instead of reading to the bottom. Can you put your name in the title somewhere or in the first sentence?
I learned that Diane can ALWAYS make me laugh! Unfortunately, I am usually laughing at (with) her! I think her thoughts are SO real life and can easily happen to all of us which is also a scary thought.
I learned that sometimes you need to take a step out of the box and do something new and out of your comfort zone in order to grow. I walked over to the neighbor's backyard this week and had a nice visit. Of course they had wine. What a nice surprise!
I learned that Jessica's vase is in place at the cemetery and ready for some more flowers. It is also helpful if you would carry a big bottle of water in your car to add to the flowers. Please place some in James', also and tell Mr. Zetnick "HI!" on the way out. Wouldn't it be funny if you jogged around Mr. Zetnick's a couple of times?
I learned that you should periodically delete the accidentally placed speed dials on your cell phone. Especially the ones where your hip bone hits the phone in your pocket so you don't call people you should not, again, and again, and again........
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment