I've learned no matter how bad your day, your dog can always make you smile. I can be gone all day, come home exhausted, and who is sitting at the door with their tail wagging eager to see me...Henry! My favorite part of when I come home is he gets really excited and does this semi-howl/jump. AND I've learned that making others happy extends to pets, too. You would never think that Henry has any enthusiasm. But, when he's at the dog park....I've never seen a dog smile so big. That's right-Smile.
You know when they say that if you're feeling down about yourself, do something for someone else? Maybe that can extend to pets, too :-)
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I CAN SO RELATE ASHLEY!!! When I take Max and Bubba to the dog park, they both start howling when we get close to the vicinity! And then they get SOOOO excited that we can’t let them loose for several minutes after we get there because the other dogs misunderstand their excitement for aggression! Next thing you know, we have somewhat of a dog brawl with Max and Bubba in the middle of it!
ReplyDeleteIf you ever see a limping grown women dragging (literally dragging because they refuse to move their legs) two dogs, (that might resemble penguins) out of the dog park… yelling “BUBBA!!” …That would be me.